Jardin de Luxembourg is known for all the statues around the park
We even found the Statue of Liberty
Luxembourg was the first palace for one of the Kings. Very good artistic shot Brian!
We passed a big fun looking playground at the Jardin de Luxembourg but when we got to the entrance we realized you had to pay per child AND per adult to enter. Crazy! We weren't about to pay to play at a playground when we have two right beside our apartment that are super nice and free. So Luc settled for a space ship ride instead...which was cheaper than playing on the playground.
We didn't do much more than that on Sunday. We just walked around the garden and the 4th district, ate a falafel, and came home. I have been fighting another sinus infection which may have contributed to throwing up the other day. All this drainage makes me sick to my stomach not to mention I am always dizzy and tired. I felt like crap all day Sunday so we headed home early. I am most definitely considering the sinus surgery that Dr Zapalac has talked to me about. I am so sick of being sick every month or two.
1 comment:
You should talk to Briana about sinuses. She had her tonsils out but I think she's going to have sinus surgery too. Sorry you weren't feeling well. You're a trooper to go out and still sightsee even though you feel bad! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment