We went to the lake while we were home. Frank and Jenn, thank you SOOOOO much for letting us come to your house and use your wave runners. And Brian, thank you so much for bringing your boat! We had so so so much fun.
We rode wave runners, skied, wakeboarded, innertubed, and just had fun. I knew Luc would love the wave runners and the boat. I did not think he would like innertubing though. He hates water in his face. I was so wrong. He LOVED it. He even fell asleep WHILE TUBING...granted we weren't going very fast. He also fell asleep on the wave runner. I realized how out of shape I'm in. I lasted maybe 5 mintues skiing before I let go. I probably didn't even last 2 minutes on the wakeboard...I'm not very good at that.
Here are the pictures. It's a long video. I have no idea why this song was on my computer but it's pretty funny. Anyway, we did not buy whisky or get stoned but we sure did have a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment