oh my gosh...i'm green i'm so jealous right now!! those eiffel tower pictures are awesome. what a cute little french apt! and is it cool there? looks like you guys are in jackets! NO FAIR!! take me with you!
That was alot of posts... but I made it through and read them all! What a great experience for you all. I am voting you most interesting blog for the rest of the year. Can't wait to hear more.
2 comments:
oh my gosh...i'm green i'm so jealous right now!! those eiffel tower pictures are awesome. what a cute little french apt! and is it cool there? looks like you guys are in jackets! NO FAIR!! take me with you!
That was alot of posts... but I made it through and read them all! What a great experience for you all. I am voting you most interesting blog for the rest of the year. Can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment