After the doctor today, we went a a garden I had read about. I read that is was a great place for kids and it wasn't too far from the doctor. Well, it was a far walk but it was a beautiful day and the place (Neuilly sur Seine) is super nice. I think lots of upper class people live there. The houses and buildings around were so beautiful. It seemed like everyone drove a BMW, Mercedes, or Bentley.
This was the center of Neuilly sur Seine
From the center, you can see L'arc du Triomphe
We were pretty tired by the time we got to the park. The smallest boats I have ever seen went around this little river.
We took the little train ride as soon as we got there to take a break from walking
This was not a ride...just a little toy at the cafe inside the park
Evan was such a trooper today
These mirrors were a lot of fun. Meet the Longs...
And the Shorts...
Luc found a tractor in Paris
This was a really cool playground. I thought there were animals at the park. When I first saw this, I thought it was the monkey exhibit. Yep, there's the monkey for you...
They didn't have a zoo but they did have a bear
We didn't get too close to this turkey because he was chasing a guy when we first saw him. I mean really though. Have you ever seen a turkey that big? Oh my dad, and brothers, and cousins would be so proud if I brought one of those home!
This was the entrance
So if you are ever in Paris, I recommend this garden. It had a train ride, boat ride, carnival rides, roller coasters, funny mirrors, farm animals, lots of plants, and a few different playgrounds...oh and a slash pad for the warm weather. It was a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment