Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cuteness

I think Miss Molly will have to part with the excersaucer when we get back. Evan's going to want his back. I'm sure by then she'll be crawling all over the place though. All these babies are going to seem so grown up even though we will have only been gone a few months. We sure do miss all of you!

Like I said, Evan loves the excersaucer. He can even bounce himself a little.
Evan has gone from a crying most of the time colic baby to a smiling all the time happy baby sine we've been gone. I love it.
I think this shirt was made specifically for Mr Chubby Cheeks himself. Thanks Mama for finding it!
Sweet brothers....This is a very rare moment

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

Cute is right! Wow, I wish I could see those chubby cheeks in person. Looks like he and Molly follow the same eating philosophy..haha. Yes, I think she'll be done with the exersaucer by the time you get back. She's already on the highest setting. Ryan will miss it as much as her though.

Kristen said...

oh my gosh... he is ADORABLE. i want to kiss those chubby cheeks.