Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Unwell

That's how the doctor refered to me. I gave in and called a doctor yesterday. I was actually feeling better today but I had an appointment this morning so I went. I do have another sinus infection and an ear infection. Here you have to have a prescription from a doctor to even buy cold medications. Brian tried to buy me something from the pharmacy the other day but they told him I had to see a doctor. Anyway, the doctor gave me a prescription for something similar to Mucinex and an antibiotic. Hopefully it will knock it out and I can enjoy my time more.

I think I should make a post about important information for Americans visiting Paris. If you are ever in Paris and need a doctor, go see Dr Julia Bache. She is from the UK. She was very nice and helpful and cost half the price of seeing a doctor at the American hospital. We found out that we could have taken Evan to see her for his shots for half the price. Brian says, you live and you learn.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. I can't imagine having to go to the doctor every time I felt bad just so I could get medicine. I'll be praying you recover quickly.