Kristen, this post is mostly for you. Yes, we are getting to see and do so many cool things and it really is awesome and I wouldn't trade it and I'm glad I came along with Brian...BUT there are consequences.
We are on the constant go on the weekends. We leave the apartment in the morning and don't get home until late afternoon or evening. Luc gets up early, MIGHT have a short nap in the stroller, then goes to bed late. This does make for a bad Monday though. One second Luc is running around like a little tasmanian devil. The next second he is crying because his shirt is dirty or some other random reason. He also becomes very clumsy when he is hyper-tired (a word I use to describe Luc in his super tired state). Today he dropped a metal bar on his finger and a glass cup on his toe. I'm sure the neighbors thought he was dying.
We were supposed to go back to the doctor today. When I went to pick up the prescription that was supposed to be ready at 9am, it wasn't ready. I had to reschedule with the doctor for tomorrow. I'm kind of glad it turned out this way though. I think I will make sure to start scheduling Mondays for resting days. The boys and I need to recharge.
Oh and for the first time Luc told me "Mama, you are stupid". In fact, I think he said it while I was videoing him. I'll have to look back. When I asked him where he heard that word, he said "Daddy says it". BRIAN!!! I kind of think he heard it on Toy Story though.
3 comments:
ok, that makes me feel a little better... it's not all romantic all the time :) i'm still jealous though!
I agree with Kristen, although my mom and I took the boys to the beach weekend before last and after traveling for 3 days without our familiar foods and spaces we were beyond exhausted!!! I hope you have enough energy to sit back and enjoy the experience! We miss ya'll!
HAHAHA You are SOOO funny! It's not romantic at all.
Post a Comment