Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chez nous

So I know very little French...as in I know maybe 10 words. It's terrible. Anyway, here are some pictures of our apartment here. Like I said before, it is very tiny. It is really pretty though. We are in a great neighborhood. There are mostly other apartments around us. There are several groceries and a very nice park nearby.

The kitchen with a Luc-size fridge
Living room/dining room
Ceiling
Toilet room
Bath room - It looks much smaller when Brian is in the tub. Maybe I'll take a picture of him next time.
We have two bedrooms that I haven't taken pictures of. Our bedroom is pretty big with a bed, dresser, bookshelves, and desk. Luc's room is smaller with a toddler bed, crib, small desk, and lots and lots of toys.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting! Your apartment is adorable!

Kim P. said...

Very cute! Love the little fridge =)