Wednesday, September 1, 2010

By the way

We made it to Alabama. I haven't been blogging because of the super slow dial-up internet at my parents. I'll catch up on some blogging over the next few days.

We had a great trip. Luc slept and watched videos while Evan slept most of the drive to Alabama. We only stopped twice but for long breaks.

Luc had so much fun in Fort Deposit. We saw most of the family and lots of friends. It was great. We took two trips to the lake which were tons of fun. Luc rode lots of fun things, had several playdates, played with lots of different animals, and caught his first fish too.

Evan has grown a lot since we've been here. About a week ago he weighed 16 lbs. He has outgrown a few outfits since we've been here. He laughs a lot now. He found his toes. He grabs everything and puts it straight into his mouth. On the down side, he has been waking up every 2 hours again at night.

I am so exhausted from lack of sleep and playing so much. To give an idea of how tired I've been...Sunday, we had fellowship dinner after church. I was eating when I suddenly realized I didn't know where Luc was. I said "oh my goodness, where's Luc?". He was in my lap! That's worse than leaving my apartment (on several different occassions) and having to go back to get my shoes.

So more pictures will come in the next few days!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Wow, that is tired! Try to get some rest, and slow down on all that playtime. Be safe and enjoy!

Kristen said...

so glad you are posting again!! we've missed knowing what you guys are up too. hope evan starts sleeping for you again soon. sleep deprivations sucks.