Tonight we went to a Halloween party at our apartment complex then we came home to hand out candy to trick or treaters. Luc was a lion again...and a super cute one I might add. I was not half as creative with costumes this year as last. Brian and I didn't even dress up this year and I bought Luc's costume.
Here's a picture from last year just to remind ya'll of how awesome it was.

Getting dressed



How cute is this little lion?

2 little lions, Avan and Luc

Brian and Luc in the cake walk

5 comments:
What a cute lion! and I must say I am super impressed with your costumes last year. at first i just saw the picture and not the caption and thought you were preggers again!!
Soooo cute!!
Those costumes were awesome, and Luc makes an adorable lion. :)
You are so creative! Your costume last year was awesome, and even if Luc's was bought this year it was super cute =)
That was a pretty creative halloween costume for last year! Wow......I don't think I could come up with something that clever! Ha. And I love Luc's costume...especially his lion nose!
Post a Comment