I didn't get a digital camera until Christmas of 2003 so the oldest pictures I have are from 2004.
These are from 2004 when Auburn ROCKED! I made a sign for my dear old friend Bret who lives in Austin but I NEVER SEE ANYMORE. His parents were sitting down from us and took a picture.

This was after the LSU game when Courtney Taylor caught the winning touchdown pass with only a few seconds left in the game. Heather and I went together. I was actually very sick with a double ear infection and sinus infection. I was running a fever and passed out during the game. It definitely wasn't stopping me from celebrating that glorious victory though.
Erin and me rolling Toomer's Corner

arm in arm for the Iron Bowl in 2005

Heather and I took Will and Sam to the Buffalo game in 2006. They were very good little fans during the game.

Tailgating before the LSU game in 2006. Brian eating "hamburger goodness". BTW this is Brian's "lucky" pumpkin shirt that he wore to ALL the games. Once I washed it during football season and he got so mad. It almost cost our relationship. Not really but he did get mad.

Last year...
I don't think it will be this good this year.
Aubie at the Tiger Walk before the Chik-fil-a bowl
UGH fat face me and Brian
I'm super pumped about going back in November! Luc will get to experience his first tailgate...and possibly game if I decide to take him. He will definitely do some tailgating though.
No comments:
Post a Comment