Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Auburn kids

Since I'm on a roll blogging and I am missing Auburn so much, I thought I would put up more pictures from Auburn. I think I am REALLY missing Auburn and my friends and family from home right now. I would REALLY REALLY love to be in Auburn.

Anyway, here are my kids from Auburn. I call them mine...my non-biological kids...and they do have parents. I kept them from the time they were itty bity until I left. I miss them very very much.
Jackson on the four-wheeler with Brian, Chevy and me at my parents house. I started keeping Jackson when he was about 3 months old.

My favorite picture of Will and Sam. I started keeping Will at daycare when he was 2 or 3 months old. I used to take them to the state park to play and it is a great place to take pictures.

Will and Sam at the Auburn Speech and Hearing Clinic Halloween carnival

Lily (when she was a baby) and Sam napping.

I would have sleepovers for Will, Sam, and Jackson at my apartment. I did not get them to pose like that. I built them a tent in my living room. They were watching TV.

I've been keeping Abbey and Grace since Abbey was 9 weeks old.

No comments: