This is what Luc does when I turn on the dishwasher. He just sits in front of it and stares. Every time the noise changes, he looks at me and whines then turns back to continue to stare. It's really funny.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
First big boo boo
So this isn't a BIG boo boo but it was the biggest Luc's had so far. He was walking around his activity table the other night and fell. He hit his face on the corner of the TV stand. He had a nasty goose-egg on his forehead. Luckily, it was right before bathtime so he forgot about it pretty quickly. He still has a little red mark today but it really didn't bruise or anything. I thought it was going to be big black and blue. Here are a couple of pictures.


This is what Luc does when I turn on the dishwasher. He just sits in front of it and stares. Every time the noise changes, he looks at me and whines then turns back to continue to stare. It's really funny.
This is what Luc does when I turn on the dishwasher. He just sits in front of it and stares. Every time the noise changes, he looks at me and whines then turns back to continue to stare. It's really funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment