Ally and Mia shared their wagon with Luc...who was so happy to be in there. This picture isn't good because I had my camera on the wrong setting. Maybe Kim or Tanya got a better picture.
Luc loves to swing.
Ryan and Luc playing in the tunnel
Ryan peeking through the tunnel at me
This was going to be the cutest picture. It's pretty hard to get a 9 month old and an 8 month old to do the same thing at the same time to get the perfect picture.
Here are Ally, Ryan, and Luc waiting for bubbles.
Luc: "I don't want to hang out with you babies. I'm going to turn around so my mom can't see me eating the grass."
We sat all the babies side by side. Luc kept trying to eat grass and I was stopping him. He finally just turned around. I'm sure he wasn't intentionally turning around so that I wouldn't see him eating grass. It was really funny though. He was not being sociable.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I'm still laughing about Luc turning around away from the other kids. That was so funny! I think he just decided he was too cool for bubbles =)
Post a Comment