Fall is such a fun time of year! First of all there's football!!! Also, there is Halloween. I thought it would be fun to take Luc to a pumpkin patch for pictures this year. I have been so excited about going. I got some friends to meet us out there too. Well when your baby didn't take a good nap and he's fussy, it doesn't make for good pictures. I guess I got a couple of cute ones. I'm going to try to talk Brian in to going back with us. I need a picture of him and Luc in the pumpkins too! Here are some of the millions of pictures that I took...this really is only a few of the pictures. Luc with his friends (Ally, Mia, and Ryan) Doesn't it look like they are contemplating what they will do next? The babies (Ally, Luc, and Ryan)
No comments:
Post a Comment