Monday, October 27, 2008

Recent videos

I started posting and realized that 3 of these videos are of Luc playing with things other than toys. He has so many toys but he would much rather play with my pots and pans and utensils, cups, boxes, cabinets, drawers, and the laundry basket. It reminds me of when I used to take empty wine boxes home from work for Will and Sam to play with. They would play for hours with those boxes. They played "race cars" and "trains" with them.
Luc is showing off that he knows how to drink out of a cup.

Brian put the laundry basket on top of Luc one day and it became a game. He thinks it's funny. Usually he laughs but he wasn't really laughing in the video.

I think it's time to fasten the drawers to the wall. Tonight Luc spent about 15 minutes openning and closing the drawers. He was studying them so closing. Is he going to be a carpenter?


He is really getting good at walking and pushing his tractor. He can walk behind it and push it around the room but usual he walks beside it. He also likes for me to push him around on it but it kills my back.


And the best for last...Luc gets SO silly at night time. He is pretty silly during the day too but he giggles at everything late in the afternoon. Here he is laughing at peek-a-boo.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

I love the videos, especially the last one of him laughing. He has such a great laugh...much louder than Ryan's!

BartleyFamily said...

I have some extra child locks for drawers and cabinets if you are interested... :)