Thursday, November 6, 2008

News from Luc

I thought I'd share some pictures that I've taken this week and update everyone on Luc's new tricks. I am trying to get pictures and videos of these new things. As soon as I do, I will post them.

He cut his first tooth last weekend. It's his bottom front right tooth. I'll put a picture as soon as it gets big enough to see in a picture. And yes, he has used it to bite me. He is learning that biting means no more food for a while.

He waves "bye-bye". He claps. He "dances" when you say "dance dance". He plays peek-a-boo if he has a blanket or something to put over his head and pull off...he thinks this is very funny too. He can turn on and off the TV which gets very annoying. He has learned to throw things. He LOVES to open and close doors, drawers, and cabinets. He is learning that it hurts to slam your fingers in the doors, drawers, and cabinets. He plays chase and hide and seek...of course when I hide it is just beside the couch or somewhere else very obvious but just out of sight....he also thinks this is super fun....watch the video.

Okay so here are a few pictures and videos.

This is what he does when he wants to eat.

He loves the doors. He will sit and open and close them over and over again for the longest time.


He pushes his tractor around until he gets stuck. He gets so frustrated when he hits the wall or furniture. I need to video that. It's pretty funny.

Caden came over to play the other day.

The tray for Luc's seat was dirty so I sat him at the table. I thought he looked so cute sitting at the "big" table.

Luc playing hide-and-seek

This is proof that every time I try to video something cute (clapping for example) he sees the camera and comes as fast as he can to get it.


2 comments:

The Gernand Family said...

Noelle, he is just a DOLL!!! I dont' know why anyone would want shower doors! BARF!!! So do you actually give him a bath in the tub? Or do you still use your Fisher Price Tub like we have?

Kim P. said...

He looks so grown up sitting at the table! I love the video of hide and seek. He's got such a great laugh.