Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things to Remember...

This post is mostly for my own good. I didn't bring their babybooks so this will have to be my memory for now. I want to remember that...

Evan is scooting all over the living room by rolling around and scooting.

I noticed that he is starting to want to see my reaction. The other day he was coughing. I overreacted by being silly. He strained to try tocough again. I reacted again. This went on for about a minute or so.

He loves to sing songs...especially if Luc sings them. His favorites are "Ola MacDonald" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider".

I was getting on to Luc for pulling Evan around the room by his leg when I realized Evan loved it. Luc can lay on him, try to pick him up, pull his legs...it doesn't matter. Evan thinks Luc is so funny.

Luc recreates movie scenes. He also quotes seversal different scenes from his favorite movies.

Luc is the sweetest and meanest child. One minute he hugs Evan and talks so sweet to him. The next he tries to hit him and yells at him.

Things Luc has said over the past few weeks:

One night he was screaming in his bed because he didn't want to sleep there. We were ignoring him until he stopped screaming and calmly yelled out "BRIAN DO YOU HEAR ME"

As I was changing Evan's clothes..."Mama, does Eban have little boobs"

In the bathroom "Get out. I need pwivacy."

"MAMA I had some big long poo-poos" (I'm sure he'll enjoy this one in a few years.)

"Do you have enough money for this toy? Is it too expensive? Will it fit on the airplane?"

"Evan, this ___ is only for grown-ups. Mama and Daddy and me is grown-ups. You are a baby."

"What-ebuh do my best" (We have no idea what this means. He says it mostly when he is trying to get out of trouble or when he has done something that he knows he shouldn't do.)

He uses the word "impossible" on a regular basis, always in the wrong context. For example, during dinner he may say, "Mama this pasta is impossible". I think he means it's good. Or he may say "That man is impossible". I have no idea what that may mean.

1 comment:

myra said...

Oh man those things Luc says crack me up! So fun!