On Friday, I decided to spend a little money on an activity in London. Most everything we have done has been free. I read about this place Discover. I thought that it looked awesome so I wanted to go. It is a kid play area where you really use your imagination. There are story recorders as you go through. The idea is that you make up a story as you go through then listen to your story at the end. I tried but Luc wasn't really in to making up a story. I think it would be really awesome if he was a couple years older. He had fun anyway though.
This room was cool. You step on the lights on the floor to make music.
Out back, there was a cool playground. Luc enjoyed sliding down the "monsters tongue".
This picture is specifically for Miss Maizie George. This months special exhibit was Charlie and Lola. Charlie and Lola are Maizie's friends. We played IN Charlie and Lola's house. I think Maizie would have liked it.
Even the elevators in this place were fun.
1 comment:
Dear Luc,
Thanks for me. Thank you for the picture of Charlie & Lola. Thanks for I love you. Do you miss playing with my toys? I want you to have a dream with Brian and Luc and New-elle and me. And they lived happily ever after. The end.
Love,
Maizie (transcribed by mommy)
Post a Comment