Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ideal Hotel in Paris

We staying in a hotel in Paris since we will only be here for two days. It's a really neat hotel...very colorful and hip...yeah I said "hip". It is very close to where we stayed before just on the other side of the park. There is a pastry shop downstairs which may have had something to do with our final decision.

It is a European room (f.y.i anything small we now refer to as European) but I am not complaining. I get two days of no cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I'm considering this my vacation for the year...actually this is the first "vacation" we've had in more than a year.

Anyway, so we got a triple room with a double bed and a single. Does anything look funny about this? We kind of laughed when we saw our double bed. It wasn't exactly what we thought of as a double bed. It's comfy though.
 Sleeping...or are they?
 Didn't think so!

1 comment:

BartleyFamily said...

Yeah Paris!! Oh man, I wish you could mail me some of those pastries, yum!