Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick Update

I'm still behind on blog posts but I thought I'd give a quick update. We are now back in Paris. We arrived today. We plan to stay here for a couple of days then fly home...well to Atlanta...or Thursday....just in time for the big game in Auburn on Saturday.

To all my Auburn BFFs: let me know if you're in town this weekend!

To all my Texas BFFs: we plan to be back there by mid-Dec!

We miss everyone!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yay for coming home!!! here's hoping you have a safe and sleep filled trip.

Caren said...

Whoa! That was quick. So glad we'll get to see you and those sweet boys soon.

Kim P. said...

Glad you'll be home soon! Ryan saw another boy with crocs on like Luc's and said, "Those are just like Luc's crocs!" Can't wait to see you guys soon =)