Sunday, November 21, 2010

Auburn vs Georgia

Saturday we spent the day tailgating and watching football. The boys woke up around 4 am...I guess still on Paris time. I was able to get them to take a morning nap so we got a pretty late start to tailgating. It definitely wasn't the 7am partying that we would have been doing 5 years ago. It was fun though. We didn't get to see everyone who I would have liked to see but we did get to see a few friends.
 We went to Tiger Walk in hopes that Luc would see Aubie. He still didn't see him though.
 We met up with some family. Evan wasn't sure about Aunt Faith and Val...
 ...but he sure did like Sammy.
 So everyone went to the game except me...poor pitiful me. I think I deserved to go over any of the rest of them but who was the only one who didn't get a ticket...ME. Even my mom went...not even a TRUE Auburn fan. Well, the boys and I did get to hang out with our friend Brian. I used to babysit Brian's kids, Will and Sam. They are actually in Africa with their mom right now so we didn't even get to see them. Luc loved playing with all of their toys though. Thanks Brian for letting us watch the game with you and for playing with Luc.
 Evan enjoyed his time too
 When Auburn wins a game, you run down to the corner of campus, Toomers Corner, to roll a big tree. I really wanted Luc to experience it. As soon as the game was over, Brian and I headed downtown to meet with my Brian and the rest of the family. Of course by the time we got there, Luc was out.
 This was what it looked like not even an hour after the game.
 We have lots of pictures like this. 
 Me and my sister, Heather
 Me, Evan, my mom, and Heather
 Nice shoot...look at that kid watching
 I tried to explain the whole thing to Luc. I don't think he gets it just yet. I hope he doesn't think this will be okay to do at home.
 Evan with Heather and my mom
 Evan worn out after a long day of tailgating and rolling

No comments: