Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Airplane ride

Jessica, this is just for you! Here's how our airplane ride looked...for about 2 of the 10 hours.
 That man in the background was my buddy. He and his wife kept Evan entertained for a while.
 We were lucky enough to get bulkhead seats which allowed us to have a bed for Evan. It was great for his naps but it was especially helpful while I ate dinner.
I'll start with the flight on the way to Paris. I don't think I ever posted about it. It was less than 7 hours. Both boys sleep the entire trip. The way back was a different story. Because of tailwind (I guess that's what it's called), the flight was 10 hours. We left Paris around 4pm (Paris time). The boys napped a couple of times but were awake the majority of the time. They were both very good though. Evan loved talking to the couple sitting beside me and another lady sitting behind us. Luc watched movies, colored, and played with his toys. Brian worked. I tried to keep the boys entertained and slept when I got a chance. There really isn't much I can complain about the flights. I was disappointed that they served us pizza rather than breakfast before we landed...which to us was morning but it was late evening in Atlanta. 

Oh and I got the full pat down, with Evan wrapped to me, at the airport. I guess I looked really suspicious. I didn't mind. I would rather they be really cautious than not.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

You guys are all champion travelers!!

Faith said...

Wow, I can hardly believe it. Sounds like God gave you a blessing on those flights, hallelujah! I'm super duper glad for you. I'll have more comments on that upon your return ;)