I am trying to soak up any chance the sun peaks out from behind these clouds. I took Luc to a big kids area, Coram's Field on Thursday. It was nice and all but I have to say they talked it up online quite a bit. There were a few different playscapes, a small farm, a sandpit, a cafe, and a splash-pad, which of course is not running now. It was definitely great for letting Luc run off some steam. Oh yeah, and my favorite part, which is a brilliant idea for a kids area, adults are only allowed to enter if accompanied by a child. So my paranoid self wasn't worried about creepy people while we were having fun.
These goats just walk freely in the park. They occasionally walk up to people but for the most part they stay to themselves. Luc tried to pick this one up. She turned and gave him a little head butt. Luc was tough and just rubbed his head. I think he knew he shouldn't have done that. I felt bad though. It looked like it hurt.
The tube stations that I went through to get there did not have elevators so I decided to just walk to the bus stop. When I got to the bus stop, the boys were alseep so I decided to keep walking. I got to do a little sightseeing by myself. When I got home, I was exhausted. I looked up where I had been. I had walked over 3 miles not including the walk that morning to the station or the walk from the station to the park...and I wonder why all of the pants I brought are falling off of me now.
And this sweet boy woke up to join me in sightseeing
St Paul's Cathedral
2 comments:
So fun! I totally understand about getting out while the sun is out. I make sure we go to the park every chance we get before it gets too cold and starts snowing.
Isn't it amazing how much people in more urban cities walk? I love it!
You didn't need to lose any more weight before you left! I do wish we lived where we could take public transportation more. You're definitely burning those calories!
Post a Comment