Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First sightseeing in London

The Tower of London and Tower Bridge are only two stops from our house. It was our first sightseeing adventure for London. There is a really nice park alongside the river. I imagine I will take Luc down there often to watch boats.

Looking down from Tower Bridge toward London Bridge, which I thought WAS Tower Bridge. There is nothing at all special about the London Bridge.
 Both Paris and London have these bikes that you can rent. Another great idea for a city.
 The bridge actually came up just after we crossed it. Luc sat and watched as a big boat went through. He talked about this for a couple of days afterwards too.
 Brian and Luc in front of the Belfast
The Tower of London. I was mistaken about this landmark as well. I thought it was a tower. It is a castle. 

No comments: