This sweet sweet baby boy is already 5 months old. I can't believe how the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was lying in the hospital wondering if I would ever get through that pregnancy. It is still crazy to think that all the doctors thought he would be 3 months early. And look at how big and healthy and happy he is now.
He loves to have his face covered when he sleeps. He will pull whatever is around him over his face to go to sleep.
I don't know how much he weighs or how long he is but I can tell about what he's like. So far, he and Luc have been very different in many ways.
-He is a very happy baby. Luc was too.
-He is still not a good sleeper though he is finally taking naps. He still wakes up at least once at night. I think I was a bit spoiled by Luc being such a good sleeper early on.
-He rolls from his stomach to back and from back to stomach.
-I've seen him on his hands and knees once.
-He loves to watch Luc do anything.
-He laughs most at Luc.
-He babbles some but squeals more.
-He sings himself to sleep. It's the sweetest little song.
-He is such a cuddler.
-He loves to play on the floor when Luc is playing.
-He is a very good traveler. He is happy even when I drag him out on all day excursions.
-He still throws up ALL THE TIME!
-He has started getting distracted when he eats which is kind of annoying for me. He also has started wanting to play while he eats. He will put his hand by my mouth. He thinks it is so funny if I pretend to bite him.
-He is still very chubby.
Oh, and he is amazed at his hand. He does this all the time.
Evan's hand from Noelle McNeil on Vimeo.We love this sweet boy to death. I can't imagine our life without him.
2 comments:
i can't believe it either! what a sweet boy. it makes me sad how much he will have grown and changed by the time you guys get back!
He is one cute little guy! :) and Xia still watches her hands like that occasionally ... it's so cute to see them fascinated by the simplest things.
Post a Comment