Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Trip to Oxford

Brian had to do some research in Oxford this past week. Kirsty and I went along with him on Tuesday to sight see while he was studying. Auburn has nothing compared to these beautiful buildings. You can actually take Harry Potter tours to see the buildings where Harry Potter was filmed. We didn't do any tours. We just saw the buildings from the outside.


We got to ride a double decker bus on the way. We had the best seat, right in the front. 
Here are the cars on the opposite side of the road. Luc even noticed that the driver is in the "wrong seat". 
I have been dying to see the countryside of England and France. Well here is some of England. 
This is Chirst Church in Oxford. 
These deer were running and playing in this field in the middle of the city. 



We were playing in this maze, which was in front of a college building. I turned around to see Luc peeing on the bush. I'm sure college kids were looking out the window laughing their butts off. Oh well! 


No comments: