Friday, October 15, 2010

Monday continued

After the parks we went to Buckingham Palace. Luc had been so excited about seeing "soldiers" but he fell asleep on the way. I tried to wake him up but it was impossible. I was saying "Luc here are the guards. Just open your eyes". He would say "uh huh" and open his mouth. It was hilarious. I wish I had videoed that. Anyway, I took a picture for him.
I was a little disappointed in Buckingham Palace. I thought there would be tons of guards but there were 2. There are only 2 when the Queen is away.

 Here is the horses guard parade with the London Eye in the background.
 Luc was alittle scared so he would not look at the guard.
 These guards and their horses do nothing but we had to sit here and watch for about 20 minutes.

 This was probably still the most talked about part of the day

No comments: