Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yanks and Brits

I think I've said before but my cousins cousins live here in London. I see them when they go to Alabama to visit. We have been hanging out with them some while we have been here. Kirsty tags along with me helping me with the boys and keeping me company. She is great help and the boys love her. It is also really nice to have another adult to talk to sometimes.

Last weekend, Glen and Ruth had a party at their house. I think it was a "show off the silly Americans party". We went over and stayed the night (thanks Kirsty for leaving town so that we could have your bed!).
Luc loved having other kids to chase around. This is Millie who is 7. Luc followed her around all night. Her little brother, Frank who is 6 was also there. Funny story: Shortly after they arrived, Frank asked his mom why we weren't red. She finally realized that he thought we were American Indians. haha so cute!
Brian is pretty brave when it comes to trying new things
It doesn't mean that he's going to enjoy it though.
Glen cooked us a wonderful traditional English breakfast the next morning..with blood pudding and all. It was really good. I did taste the blood pudding but I didn't eat it. It was okay. I just couldn't stomach the thought of eating congealed pig blood.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

how fun!! ewwwwwwwww on the eels and pig blood!!