Texas something (I can't remember the name) restaurant catered. They had bbq ribs, chicken, mashed potatoes, baked beans, rolls, ice cream, and really sweet tea. It was delicious (and awesome because I didn't have to cook for me and Luc).
They had limbo and hoola hoop contests...one for kids and one for adults. It was pretty funny to watch. For some reason, I think it's hilarious to watch big men trying to hoola hoop. Anyway,this lady was hoola hooping while smoking a cigarette. You can't see her real clearly. Had I gotten much closer she may have noticed me zooming in on her.
There was also face painting and a Cartoon drawer or whatever you call them. Yes, I took a picture of our picture. Does this really look like me? If so, I'm really scary looking. Notice Luc's poor little elf ears.
2 comments:
Have to admit that I laughed out loud that you took a photo of the lady hula-hooping. That is hilarious! Glad you had a good time.
I have to weigh in on the caricature. Doesn't look like either of you! Maybe he or she was just starting her business =)
Post a Comment