Friday, July 24, 2009

BAMM-BAMM

Luc's hair is getting long. Brian has been wanting me to cut it but I'm not ready. He wants it to be long but he also wants me to cut it. Anyway, I'm hoping it will be curly. I think little boys with long hair have to have a certain type of hair if you're going to let it grow out. I guess we'll see soon since it's finally starting to grow.

"Daddy, you better come home and save me"



Oh I added this picture because it has a story. I grabbed Luc's shoes the other day so we could run some errands. He said "nah" (which means no) and ran in his closet and got these fuzzy hot crocks. He loves these shoes. Lately he has been wearing them around the house and he has to wear them if I make him wear shoes outside. For those of you from church, if you see him in these on Sunday, it's because I didn't feel like a fight.

No comments: