Brian, look what I stole from Daniel Jones. HAHA I thought you'd like it. This is from Brian's band days...in college. If I could find the video from it, I'd post that too. All my pictures from this time in our lives were not digital so thanks Daniel!!!
Nice pictures. What did he play? Guitar, of course, but which one? Matt was on Bass in a band in college. It was fun watching him perform, and will be fun to show the kids as they grow. :)
these are awesome. jeff played guitar in a band in college too. maybe he and brian could get something together and we could be groupies and go to all their gigs together.
3 comments:
Wow...I'm so glad you found some pics to prove it! I never knew you married a rock star =)
Nice pictures. What did he play? Guitar, of course, but which one? Matt was on Bass in a band in college. It was fun watching him perform, and will be fun to show the kids as they grow. :)
these are awesome. jeff played guitar in a band in college too. maybe he and brian could get something together and we could be groupies and go to all their gigs together.
Post a Comment