Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update for Daddy

Brian this is just for you. We miss you so much! We are both ready for you to be home. I hope you enjoy these silly pictures! I love you!

As you know, Luc LOVES his own bed. When we got home Monday night after being gone all day, Luc ran to his bed and said "home home home..." repeatedly. He wouldn't even let me read him a night night story because he wanted to get in his bed.

This picture makes me laugh so hard. I think he looks so goofy.

I got him these stacking cups the other day. He put one on his head during his bath and said "hat". It was so cute.


"Daddy, I like to swim in the bathtub now." Look at that white butt! I wish I still tanned that easily.

Tonight, I asked Luc to go to his room and pick out a book for night night time. When I got in there, he was waiting for me with his book of choice.



I know Luc misses you too. He askes for you. When Mama and Daddy first got here the other day, Luc ran to the door saying "Daddy". Oh, he also told me that he loves you very much!

No comments: