Thursday, July 9, 2009

THANK YOU HEATHER, DANIEL, DAVID, AND DUSTY!!!

Well, I am finally getting around to posting this. My brothers, sister, and a friend came out last weekend to help us move. They left Alabama Thursday afternoon, drove all night Thursday night to arrive in Austin around 3:30am. Then we got up early Friday morning to start loading the truck. I don't see how they did it. They were awesome from coming though. Brian and I really really appreciate y'alls help. There is no way we could have done that alone.
Here is what we woke up to Friday morning. You can't see Dusty and Heather but Dusty was at the foot of the bed on the floor and Heather was on the dining room floor.

And this was how David was asleep.

This craigslist sleeper sofa will be sold before our next move.

Before...with David's super white chest

....after


We put Luc down for a nap in his new closet. He actually slept in there while we unloaded. It was great.

Uncle David became Luc's buddy after nap because he had food.

No comments: