Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

We pretty much sat around the house Saturday morning.

This is Luc's new eating arrangement...actually only sometimes...and yes, he is very carefully watched while up there.

Giving Uncle Daniel fist bumps

This was not set up. I saw them sitting like this and had to take a picture.

Of course, there was lots of video gaming going on.

After Luc's nap took them downtown to see the capital, campus, and 6th St...not a great idea in the dead heat of the day.






We also went to our new pool...which we learned was not so awesome. It was the most crowded pool that I had ever seen. Five years ago I probably would have loved it but now not so much. There were some really classy (extreme sarcasm) people there too. We had one little corner to ourselves. Oh and we all took baths afterwards too.

We had planned to head downtown again Saturday night for the firework show. We ended up stopping at Mount Bonnell instead. It was packed up there but we got a good spot to sit and watch. Luc loved the fireworks. He kept asking for more every time there was a break between them. He also would say "boom boom". David was my personal photographer for the fireworks show. He took over 150 pictures. I won't bore you with them all but I will put up a couple of pretty cool pictures he got.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

glad you guys got all moved in. moving in july in texas is the WORST!

Noelle said...

No kidding Kristen! What in the world were we thinking???