Monday, July 27, 2009

MUCH needed girl time

Beautiful sunset, cold margaritas, NO KIDS!!! What more could a mom want?



So Jennifer, Kristen, and Jessica invited me to go out with them Sunday night...they must really like me ;-) Since Brian is out of town and my family wasn't here yet, Kristen so kindly offered her husband, Jeff, to watch Luc so that I could go. Well Luc woke up with a fever so I didn't think I would get to go. Kristen and Jeff told me to bring him over anyway...so I did. Luc was completely fine with me leaving him with Jeff too.

We girls had SOOOO much fun. We were like giggly little preteen girls. I mean we didn't shut up the whole night. Sorry Jess but I have to say this. Our friend Jessica hadn't been out with girls in over 3 years...since she was pregnant with her oldest. This was a huge deal.



Jeff did a great job with Luc too. About 9:00, he texted us to say that Luc was fast asleep and that he didn't expect us home until 1:00. Thank you so much Jeff! I much needed this night out. I look forward to doing it again next week
;-P Just kidding....well not really.

5 comments:

Mermis said...

Girls nights are fun!! That Jeff sounds like a really nice guy :)

Noelle said...

He must have had a great mom to teach him ;-)

Kristen said...

haha... mermis comes out of hiding and comments! jeff said luc was easier to watch than annie.

myra said...

Yay for girl time. So glad you got to do that. You deserve it.

Tanya said...

How fun! Has anyone ever told you that you are very photogenic?