Luc is terrified of the vacuum. I have to hold Luc while I vacuum because he is so scared of the noise. Here is what he did for the longest time today after I vacuumed. He just sat and stared. He would crawl back in to the living room and play for a minute then go back where the vacuum was and stare some more.
3 comments:
That's so funny that he just stared at it! I usually vacuum when Ryan's asleep (and get away with it since he's upstairs) so I'm not sure if he'll be afraid of it or not.
My sister always vacuumed at night when my nephew was little - even in his room without waking him up!!
Annie is the same way! as soon as I take it out of the closet she starts crying and clawing at my legs. I have to hold her the whole time. She is really terrified of the dust buster... jeff has to take her on a walk whenever I dustbuster the stairs... neeeless to say, our stairs don't get dustbusted as often as they probably should!
Post a Comment