Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Kim

Here's the rules:

Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Tag five other people to do the same.

from Explaining the History of American Foreign Relations (obviously this is NOT a book I have been reading)

"He then outlines the essential rules that constitute these systems. For example, the rules for the balance of government are: "1) increase capabilities, but negotiate rather than fight; 2) fight rather than fail to increase capabilities; 3) stop fighting rather than eliminate an essential actor...."

I'm not writing anymore. That is boring. I don't even understand it.

I tag Tanya. I only tagged one person.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Wow, that's crazy. History was not expected. :)