Friday, January 8, 2010

Update on baby boy #2

I had my 20 week ultrasound today. The baby looks great. He has all 10 fingers and 10toes. All of his organs look good. His head is measuring at a normal size which is very good. Luc's head never measured normal. This may be a good sign for delivery since my doctor (and myself) have been concerned about another vaginal delivery.

Well here he is, rubbing his eyes

He seems to keep his hands by his face like his big brother did

May have another big foot to buy shoes for

Cute profile

As for me, they could not find the hematoma that the doctor in Alabama supposedly saw. That means we are back to not having any idea why I've been bleeding and spotting. The doctor did say that since there are no signs of abnormalities and everything looks normal, he is not concerned about the spotting. I just hate not having a reason for this. We are super happy to have another healthy baby though. Luc got to see a picture of his baby brother. He looked at the picture and at my belly. I'm pretty sure he is very confused about this baby talk.

***Update: Here is my growing belly

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

These photos make me so excited for Monday when we get to see our little baby. How cute that you got a picture of him rubbing his eyes. Glad to hear everything checked out okay.

Kim P. said...

Yay! Glad you got to see pictures of the cute little guy! I was all confused and thought you went in next week.

myra said...

What a cutie! Glad he's healthy and well. I hope the spotting goes away for good. I know that no matter what they say it's worrying when things are "normal".