Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funny things Luc does

Tonight, Luc and I were playing on the floor. All of a sudden, he whacked me in the head and fell on the floor laughing. I, trying to keep a straight face because of the shock, looked him in the eye and firmly told him no hitting and if he did it again he would go to time out.

A little while later, Luc sat Monkey against the wall on the floor, walked away, and said "time out". I watched as he went back over there, laid on the floor in front of Monjey, pointed his finger in Monkey's face, and said "Montey, hit Mama? No? Otay! Dime Out". Then he picked Monkey up and gave him a hug. haha I started laughing so hard that I had to walk out of the room.

Later, he put all his farm animals in a pile. He stood up over them, clasped his hands, and said "Deah Dod, Dant oo Dod" (Dear God, Thank you, God). I guess he was praying for his animals.

No comments: