My cousin, Nathaniel, was in a terrible accident at work on Monday. He has been in a coma since the accident. Today the doctors ran a "blood flow test" on his brain. The results indicated that there is no blood flow in the brain. The hospital has told the family that Nathaniel will be taken off life support tomorrow at noon.
Nathaniel is a strong young man, psychically and mentally, but his life (like ours) is totally in our Lord's hands. We just pray His will, will be to give Nathaniel more time on this earth. The family has a strong faith in God and are not ready to give up.
Please pray for Nathaniel. Also pray for his parents, Karen and Mike, his brothers, Brandon and Josh, and his sister, Michelle. This is very tragic and devastating to the family.
Thank you to those of you already praying!
1 comment:
Oh Noelle, I am so, so, sorry for your family. I know the shock and tragedy of losing someone so young and full of life. I am praying for Nathaniel and your family and for you and you live through this nightmare.
Love you,
myra
Post a Comment