Hunting can be the most peaceful, relaxing thing you can do...when your in a comfy place. I love to just listen to the birds and watch the squirrels play. Of course, I prefer to see deer when I'm out but that doesn't always happen. I was able to go while we were at home but I didn't kill anything. Luckily, Heather did and was kind enough to let us bring the whole thing back to Austin with us. Thank you Heff! It has been delicious!
This may be why I didn't see anything. It is really hard for me to sit still and be quiet sometimes...especially when someone else is in the field that I was suppose to be in, and I'm having to sit on an uncomfortable tree stump rather than a chair in a hunt house, and the sun starts going down, and the coyotes start howling right beside me. So here's your laugh for the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment