Luc's collection of bedtime friends seems to increase every night. Sometimes I take some of them out of his bed after he falls asleep only to find him crying in the middle of the night for cow who is not in his bed anymore. I guess if he's comfortable I'll just let him have them.


Oh and if anyone wants some stuffed animals, I am filtering through them. We have way too many.
6 comments:
haha, annie is the same way. i just cleared some of hers out to. you guys want a shamu??
I limit Morgandy to 2 animals otherwise she'll just play instead of falling asleep. Too cute!
We also limit animals to two per child. Allergies are worse when there are too many stuffed items in the bed, and the pediatrician told Bubba they were bad for his breathing, so now he picks out two without arguing. :)
That's really cute! Ryan never has been interested much in stuffed animals, but I can't say that I mind too much. Of course he MUST have his blankie and paci.
If you are looking to get rid of some stuffed animals, you can donate them to In Kind. They include them in their baby baskets that are made.
Thanks April. I haven't even thought about that. I'll do that.
Post a Comment