For those of you who know how terribly annoyed Brian gets with loud eaters, this is for you. For those of you who don't know, Brian will literally not eat around certain people (there are a few but I won't name any names). He absolutely cannot stand smacking or any kind of loud eating. Well Brian, you might really be in for it for years to come. And it looks like Luc might even do it more when he knows it annoys you. I'm sorry!
3 comments:
Good to know that I'm not the only person who doesn't like eating sounds - except somehow it's not annoying when it's someone as cute as Luc!
haha! how is it that kids seem to innately know the things that annoy us the most and then do them ALL the time?
It seems he's learned a little about smackin' from the loudest cereal eater that has ever walked the earth! I love you guys!
Post a Comment