Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reunited with Ryan

Luc asked for Ryan and Annie a lot while we were gone. One our way home, he asked numberous times to "see Ryan". Once when we were exiting for gas, he started clapping and saying "yeah, see Ryan". It was a huge tantrum when he realized we were actually not seeing Ryan then.

Well he finally got to see Ryan Sunday night. Kim, Joe, and Ryan came over to eat and play. Luc was so happy to see them. Of course, he wanted to give "iss im" lots and lots of hugs. He and Ryan played so well together. They danced, wrestled a little, played a running game, slid into each other, and gave fist bumps. I'm so glad Luc has friends that he loves so much.



1 comment:

Kim P. said...

Ryan was very happy to see Luc too! And I don't think he was scared of Brian at all this time..ha =) I'm glad the boys have so much fun together and that Luc likes me too!