Friday, October 30, 2009

The reason why....

...I've been so tired.

...I gag at the weirdest things like mint smells, water, and random foods that I typically love....I cannot change a poopy diaper unless I have no other option. Then I stick a wipe on my nose so that it is the only thing I smell.

...I will randomly throw up for no reason at all...well I guess there is a reason but there is sometimes rarely a warning.

...I feel like throwing up constantly.

...I've been super moody and irritable.

...I carry crackers or pretzels everywhere with me.

...I've been gaining weight.

...Luc kisses my belly all the time.

...baby #2 is on the way. I'm due May 30th. The baby looks great. We've heard the heartbeat a couple of times now. He/she is doing great. I've been feeling pretty crappy though. I don't think it's been quite as bad as with Luc but it's no fun. Pregnancy for me is NOT a beautiful thing. It is gross and I hate it. I just love the outcome though.

I'm sorry to those of you I haven't told. I assumed everyone knew so I haven't been talking about it much.

9 comments:

BartleyFamily said...

Hurray Baby McNeil!

Kristen said...

yay yay yay! here is to feeling better soon. i'm with you on the hating pregnancy thing, but loving the result.

Alyssa said...

Yeah! Congrats! I had no idea, but then again I rarely see you anymore. So happy for you and hope you start feeling better real soon.

myra said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Briana said...

OMGoodness! I knew it! You kept feeling your belly and you said you were SO TIRED too. :) I was going to ask, but didn't want to in front of too many people. :) Congrats!

Kim P. said...

I hope you start to feel better soon! Hang in there! It will all be worth it =) Congratulations!

The Gernand Family said...

Omgoodness!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news! Can't wait to see another gorgeous McNeil baby!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats!!

Emily said...

Yay! Congratulations, Noelle! (Brian and Luc, too, of course!)