Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Auburn

Luc probably would have had lots of fun staying at my parents but I drug him up to Auburn. He did enjoy playing at Will and Sam's house though. Beth and Brian made us a delicious brunch. Thank you so much! I realized that Will and Sam are really helpful to have around. I wish we were in Auburn so they could come over to play with Luc all the time. He loves them so much. They play with him, lay on the floor and let him crawl all over them, carry him around.

The boys passed down a huge GeoTrax set for Luc. I can remember playing with these trains for hours with them when they were younger.



They wanted to show me their dirt bike.

Of course I had to test it out. I pulled a Brian and ran into the fence (inside joke, ask Brian about it). I'm blaming the size of the bike. I drive a full size one much better.


Tailgating


This little Tiger was so tired

Heather's tailgating pictures are really good. When I get them from her, I'll post them.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

Very cute hat! That's so cool that the boys you used to babysit are now entertaining Luc. Glad you got to go visit all of them.