Luc was so mad because I wouldn't give him the very large knife I used to cut the top.
He got over it and decided to see what was inside that pumpkin.
I thought surely he would love to stick his hands in there. After all, little boys love to get dirty.
I was so wrong. He immediately wanted to "wash hands". I ended up cleaning out the pumpkin alone.
Seriously, this is his "cheese" now. What happened to that cute little smile he used to give to us when we took pictures.
Luc was so excited that I was cutting a face for the pumpkin. He stood by me with his hand on my shoulder saying "buhb bob mama" the whole time. If I didn't acknowledge that he was telling me good job, he would get right in my face and say it again. It was the sweetest thing ever.
Back off...Don't even think about touching my pumpkins
Looking at the scary pumpkins...it isn't just a pumpkin anymore it's a "scary pumpkin"
2 comments:
Great job!
Love the new "cheese" smile!
Post a Comment