Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Home

Luc and I went to Alabama for a short trip last weekend. I have been really wanting to go to an Auburn game and I had a ticket so I went. We did get to spend a little bit of time in Fort Deposit.
Luc loved playing with the "titty tats"

He also loved throwing them down when they wiggled

We got to see sweet Mary Cumbie

He also got to "bibe da-duh" with Papa and the Ranger with Uncle KP

He fed the fish since it was too cold for me to help him catch one

This is my brother's dog, Braddock. He's probably the funniest dog I've ever been around. He's such a spoiled brat too.



My dad built this thing to carry his honey to and from the bee cabinets (he has honey bees). The boys thought it would be fun for my mom to push them around the yard. Sam said it was their chariot.


Aunt Allison came down since she doesn't live far from my parents.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

So when does Luc get a kitty of his own? He loves them so much..haha!