Luc thought he was big stuff wearing his backpack around the house this morning. Doesn't he look so grown up? *sniff sniff*
When we got to his classroom, he ran right in. I had to ask him to come give me a bye bye kiss. I was most worried that he would be fussy when I picked him up since he naps around 12:30 and school lasts until 1:30. He wasn't though. He was happily playing on the playground. He was asleep in the car in no time though.
Luc's teacher, Miss Linda, was very surprised at how well he did today. She said that he never fussed once and that he was so easy. I was so proud of him. I assume he didn't beat up on any kids either.
They had a train ride at today. Miss Linda said that Luc loved the train. When they went back inside after their ride, Luc stood at the door saying "train" over and over.
2 comments:
That is wonderful!
he looks so cute with that backpack! i'm glad he did so well.
Post a Comment